There are many great sources of information on AI. Here are some good places to start:
Links and News
- AI Topics: news and info maintained by the AAAI society.
- AI Resources: A non-profit collecting thousands of links to AI content.
We offer a list of books
in the following categories:
- AGENTS (Chap. 2): Agent and multiagent systems.
- SEARCH (Chap. 3-4): Heuristic search.
- GAMES (Chap. 5): Game theory and game search trees.
- CSP (Chap. 6): Constraint Satisfaction Problems.
- LOGIC (Chap. 7-9): Logical reasoning and representation.
- PLANNING (Chap. 10-11): Planning sequences of actions.
- UNCERTAINTY (Chap. 13-17): Representation and reasoning with probabilities.
- LEARNING (Chap. 18-21): Machine learning, staistics, inductive inference.
- NLP (Chap. 22-23): Natural language processing.
- VISION (Chap. 24): Computer and human vision (and other perceptual modalities).
- ROBOTICS (Chap. 25): Interacting with the physical world.
- PHILOSOPHY (Chap. 26): Philosophy and foundational works.
- NEUROSCIENCE (Chap. 26): The brain.
- PROGRAMMING: AI programming languages and techniques.
- AI: All the above books on one page.